Motivated employees are a company’s most important resource. Employee related CSR activities are therefore activities aiming to ensure employee well-being and healthy workspaces – no matter whether the employees are located nationally or internationally.
A few examples of employee related CSR activities:
- improvement of work environment
- prevention of absence due to sickness and injuries
- promotion of health via nutrition and exercise
- employee policies and benefits
- integration of employees
If your company has employees abroad – relevant CSR activities can be:
- ensure basic rights for employees in relation to terms of employment, remuneration, work hours etc.
- ensure that all employees have access to and use appropriate safety equipment
- access to medical assistance, health information about nutrition, prevention of diseases etc.
Let CSR-Direct help you select and arrange relevant employee CSR activities and hereby ensure that you and your employees will benefit from the efforts.