Community related CSR activities are activities aiming to make positive contributions to communities that the company is part of – local or global. How and what kind of activities your company should engage in depends on your area of business and your affiliations with the surrounding communities.
If your company has close ties to the local community – examples of relevant activities could be:
- cooperation with local organisations
- support to local projects e.g. by providing materials, facilities, assistance
- sponsoring of events, culture or sports clubs
- cooperation with local educational institutions e.g. job training programmes etc.
If your company has international activities – examples of relevant community activities could be:
- donations such as materials, cash or assistance for charity purposes
- cooperation with international or local organisations
- projects with suppliers and/or business partners to improve social or environmental standards
- ’fair trade’ projects focusing on a specific product
Let CSR-Direct help you select and arrange projects/initiatives relevant for your company and hereby ensure that both your company and the local or global community will benefit from the efforts.